Thursday, January 14, 2010

Canvas Prints



My first blog and my first blog post.  Woohoo.  Anyway I figured I would start with something I just recently received in the mail.  The FedEx man just delivered a beautiful canvas print of this image to me the other day and I must say I am very pleased with the quality.  I ordered this print and two others from Canvas on Demand .  I have a Professional account with them and was able to get the prints made rather reasonably cost wise.  Now I just need to find a space for it on the wall.

The image above was taken by me this summer on Assateague Island in Maryland (Assateague's Wild Horses NPS.Gov)  and was shot with my newly aquired Nikon D700 at the time and a Nikon 300mm F4 AFS lens(I recently sold this great lens and upgraded to a 300mm 2.8 AFS VR and miss it already). 

Assateague is a great place to visit on my yearly vacation to the Maryland/Delaware beaches.  My wife and I always try to stop over to Assateague and see the horses and the beautiful beach.  We are always able to see a great variety of birds, deer, and other animals on the island.





No comments:

Post a Comment